Positioning Your Strategy To Win!

A Multidisciplinary Team Approach To Inbound Marketing Objectives

Get Focused works to get your business focused online, capitalising on the mediums (social networks, website, blogs and more) that will generate the best results for you.

We use the ethos and best practices of Inbound Marketing, a methodology that has the power to transform the way you do business. It ends the traditional push-based strategies consumers no longer respond to, and attracts leads to your business through dynamic content.

The first thing you need to do is clearly define your market and your place within it, and recognise how you can solve the problem your customers have with your products or services.

State of Inbound MarketingThe key to a successful business is not to try to sell straight away – nobody wants that. Instead, always try to teach,
educate and be helpful. It is this philosophy and methodology that has the power to change your business for the better and make revenue more predictable and scalable. 

Most businesses want to sell on their website and tell the world how great they are. But, the unfortunate truth is: no one cares! It takes hard work and thought to define and understand what your customers want and how best to provide them with it, and this is where we come in. We will define what success actually looks like.

We undertake a number of steps to get you focused. Firstly, on your revenue goals, which in turn leads to a breakdown of your marketing funnel to provide you with a digital roadmap to follow on the path to success.

Our process will get your company’s online presence working efficiently and consistently to deliver. It's not about simply collecting more followers or likes. It’s about attracting, educating, helping, converting and delighting your customers.

Our Three-Stage Process

To ensure we deliver the right service to help make your business the very best it can be, we conduct in-depth reviews of our clients business on a three-stage process.

Session 1:  Exploratory Call

Session 2:  Persona Definition & Strategy

Session 3:  Product Demo and Execution Timelines

This enables the Get Focused team to understand the business objectives and common problems that exist within your reach in the marketplace.

From here, we evaluate what it takes to become a thought leader in your space. Remember that the goal here remains to always be helpful, thus leading your prospects further towards a solution.

Remember too that each visitor is at a different stage in the buying journey, and some may not be ready or willing to dive straight in. The classic "Contact Us" call to action is usually only going to speak to 1% of your visitors, so we'll need to work on converting the remaining 99%. With the right strategy, this is possible. Remember, they came to your website for a reason after all!

Below are the execution aspects of the entire process. Ahead of that we'll cater to a strategic review of your website to provide both technical feedback and an outline as to how you can immediately attract more visitors and convert more leads into your database. 

Get A Business Strategy & SEO Review